1. This is a powerful antioxidant that is rich in vitamin A, B, and C that balance the effects of destructive free radicals in our body and maintains the body health.
2. The presence of phytonutrients in the green capsicum relives the breathing trouble to the asthma patients.
3. Due to the presence of vitamin C, it restricts the cardiovascular risks and helps to the good heart pumps.
1. The green capsicum is much helpful to cure certain skin infections such as athlete’s foot, herpes zoster because of its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
2. Cures rashes, acne, blemishes and many other skin infections with its phytonutrients.
3. Consuming green pepper juice regularly is useful to fight against aging and keep the skins healthy.
1. Reduces the split ends of the hair with vitamin C that absorbs the iron of hair cells and give the oxygen to them.
2. It is rich in natural silicon that is more beneficial for hair growth.
2. Red Bell Pepper
Red Peppers are rich in Vitamin A, C, and Folate. It adds taste to the foods and offers health benefits to the body.
1. Red peppers have more than 200% of Vitamin C in regular consumption. Additionally, this helps for the iron absorption properly.
2. Red capsicum prevent you from anemia due to the presence of vitamin B6, and folate.
3. The vitamin A content of red pepper helps for the good eyesight especially in night vision.
4. Because of the combined effects of vitamin A and Vitamin C with lycopene, it prevents from including lungs and prostate.
5. Due to lack of capsaicin red peppers have a thermogenic action to increase the metabolism of the body and burn calories.