Yellow Bell Pepper
The combination of vitamins, folates and essential nutrients in the yellow bell pepper has numerous health benefits.
1. It acts as an anti-cancer agent with the rich consumption of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients. Also helps to the prevention of esophageal and gastric cancer with its enzymes.
2. Green capsicum helps to lower cholesterol. Whereas yellow capsicum are lycopene-rich that fights against the heart from cardiac arrests.
3. It maintains the immune system of the body and builds the strong collagen that supports the skin and joints.
4. The vitamin K in the yellow bell pepper helps in the formation and circulations of red blood cells.
5. Regular intake of yellow capsicum cures the iron deficiency diseases.
6. This stimulates the hair growth and strengthens the follicles.